Highly not recommended:
• Temperature effect on the skin: sauna, hot baths. All this can provoke the withdrawal of therapeutic injections and mesotherapy will not bring any result;
• Cosmetic manipulations: peelings, use of decorative cosmetics, facial hair removal.
• Various influences: the treated areas must not be touched, subjected to mechanical influences. You should also postpone massage procedures, swimming;
• Physical activity: sport accelerates blood circulation, which can cause swelling. A cocktail injected under the skin is emitted with sweat.
• Exposure to ultraviolet radiation: sunbathing during the rehabilitation period is not allowed. It is forbidden to take sunbaths and visit the solarium. Exposure to ultraviolet leads to mutually exclusive processes in the depths of the skin. This can lead to deterioration of the skin condition;
• Exclusion of certain drinks: it is not recommended to drink alcohol, strong coffee. These drinks affect the state of blood vessels. The skin is already weakened after injections, and therefore bruises may appear on it.